Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow! I've been tagged!!! Thanks, liv, I think...we'll see how it goes!

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be? define vice....I refuse to consider my daily latte as a vice, or my lunches out, so I guess it would have to be my love of ebay surfing, especially for things I can't possibly afford...
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be? Isn't it obvious? Could everyone please just be nice? If everyone would simply let love guide their behavior in every aspect of their lives wouldn't this world be a better place?
3. Who is the one cartoon character you most identify with and why? Belle in Beauty and the Beast--I was (and still am) a "most peculiar girl".
4. If you could live one day in your life over again, which day would it be? I'm not sure there is a whole day, but there are so many moments. The first time I held each of my children; the last time I saw my dad; flying to St. Barts for my honeymoon with the "love of my life"--we saw 3 rainbows and I knew then we were going to have 3 wonderful children; sitting on the couch nursing my baby with my other 2 kids on either side of me; the first time I saw Morgan singing on stage, and everytime she gets home safely; hearing Conner yell "MOMMY!" when I get home from work--and seeing him wave at me from the ballfield in the middle of a game; playing Scrabble with Spencer; watching Spencer discover the theatre, and watching him "play" his siblings; moments of heartfelt joy at Fruition; there are thousands of joyful moments I want to relive and to cherish....
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be? Cleopatra--that time in history calls me, and I would only want to visit it in style....
6. What is one thing you lost, sold, or threw away that you wish you had back? a quilt I made and loved--divorce spoils.....
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world? my children, and yes, I know that's 3 contributions, but I am an overchiever...
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? I just know that there is an artist within me, probably a photographer....or a singer; but trust me, its well hidden
9. What is your most cherished possession? photographs
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up? my mother--good or bad, she did the best she could, and I am who I am because of her influence
11. What word describes you better than any other? loyal, to a fault....

OK, so I've done it! Now, its up to me to "tag" someone else, right? OK, M.E., it's up to you!

3 comments:

Liv said...

oh, thanks for playing---from one freakishly loyal mob bitch to another.

Anonymous said...

Great answers.
Just knowing Liv thru the internet, I'm glad that she has someone like you in real life.

M.E. said...

It's funny how so many of our answers are the same...