Wednesday, June 27, 2007



Wow.. I have been honored by my dear Peaches
with this cool award! I am shocked and delighted...the best part of it being the incredibly kind words she said about me in her blog. She is one of my blog heros, and a sure pick for when I have a quick second for a blog read...Thank you Peaches...you are a great lady. We still need to plan that get together!

I now get the honor of passing the baton to five of my most favoritest bloggers (not counting Peaches). So, here they are, in no particular order...

One of the greatest ladies in blogsville has to be Deb. Don't visit if you are intimidated by people who take life, with all its ups and downs, in stride and manage to write beautifully about their experiences. My hat is off to this superwoman. Her entry about talking with her daughter about sex is a must read for any mom of a teenage girl.

Miss Litte Pea is a funny lady, with a flair telling about her everyday adventures. She makes me laugh at myself, because I see so much of me in what she writes about.

Darling Amusing and I have a lot in common: mainly involving ex's and kids. She is a a great mom and a strong woman discovering herself and sharing the journey with us.

My daily source of wisdom and loving-kindness comes from Chani . I learn something new about the world, and myself ever time I visit her beautiful site. She is a wonderful soul, and I treasure her more every time I read her posts.

Finally, since I have been doing the "moving thing" for the past several months I have sadly neglected my hobbies--namely my knitting. My stash is all still packed, and I am too busy unpacking necessaries and dealing life to get it all out yet. So, I pop over to Chickenlips knitting. The stories are funny, the projects are believable, and its just a fun place to play while I am blogging and not knitting!

So, there they are--my rockin girl blogger friends! Some of them don't even know I exist (isn't there a blogterm for those of us who visit but are too shy to comment?) Anyway, thanks again to Peaches for the thrill of the week! And favorites, please pass it on to five of your all-time favorite rockin female bloggers!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Miss Ellie, I don't know what to say! I am thoroughly tickled and utterly flattered to receive this award. I'll add you to my blogroll forthwith, and keep the rockin' thing going! xoxo, Sharon aka Chickenlips

amusing said...

So, does this mean I should wear leather pants around the house now and call my kids my roadies?

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the honor. Am I really intimidating?

ellie bee said...

Oh Deb! Not so much intimidating as amazing. I really think you have got it all together! You truely rock!

LittlePea said...

Thanks!!! I'm so honored!! I can't wait to post about it!!

thailandchani said...

Thanks. :) It's very kind of you to think of me that way!


Peace,

~Chani

Fancy Pants said...

Hi Ellie! Just checking out your blog while I'm adding it to the swap's sidebar. I clearly got your questionnaire. I'm so glad you signed up!