Monday, December 18, 2006

Pleasant surprise: sausage balls! You know, the cheesy, not-so-greasy, bisquick yummy kind that take you back to the days when you didn't have to watch your diet! I was working away today and in walked Liv and Ava, with....sausage balls! You gotta love it! I am continually reminded of the wonderful people in my life: my precious Liv and kids, my "sisters": Deb and Dawn, my co-biddies Memory and Darlene, my lovely yoga family, and last but not least, my wonder-kids. Brag time! Or, as Liv would say:

"Three Things You Don't Know About MY KIDS!"

Amazing Morgan
1. First real words: I Love You
2. Mirror writes with ease
3. Is the world's greatest champion for underdogs

Wonderful Conner
1. To my knowledge, has never knowingly told a lie
2. Eats more than any human I have ever seen (6 muffins every morning)
3. Can dance like one of those "Dancing with the Stars" folks--taught ballroom dance in the seventh grade

Precious Spencer
1. Talks to animals (and they listen)
2. Has the biggest heart imaginable, and has a real 6th sense about what people need
3. Is generous to a fault--has bought and given Christmas gifts 3 times already this year! (using his own money)

I am blessed beyond belief.

2 comments:

Liv said...

well wishes and sweetness to you! may 2007 be filled with happiness and lots of girl adventures!

Liv said...

oh, yeah and that doesn't mean girl on girl adventures. where is your mind???