Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ok, so I guess its time to enter the world of blogging! I am in constant awe of folks who can articulate their thoughts and feelings in "cyberworld"! Just for the record, this blogging thing fascinates me beyond belief--so many ordinary people creating extraordinary stuff for me to read! I always feel like I live my life so vicariously---reading blogs is the ultimate pastime!

So, in the spirit of joining the fun, I present my first ever blog! Tonight my dear friend had her open house for her new yoga studio. I am so very proud of her! Since I started the first yoga studio here (closed when I got divorced--thats fodder for another blog or two) I feel especially proud and hopeful for her. I am trying to "stay out of the picture" while being totally supportive: I really want it to be HER baby, not a re-do of my baby. She is a phenomenally gifted woman, and I am really looking forward to her growing into her power. So, Liv, YOU GO GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so sweet! I heart you! And it's different, this place, but it is good. Now, we all need to lay down and have a good resonant om! xoxo